Saturday, August 8, 2009

While I'm in the mood...



Heck, let's throw in another post, just because I feel like it.
 
This post's topic: Dramione

I'm sure many of you have read Harry Potter, if not, you are deprived. Anyways, Hermione Granger, protagonist, best friend of Harry, smartypants. Draco Malfoy, antagonist, arch-enemy of Harry, snidepants.

Why in the world would this couple work? BECAUSE IT WOULD
I know, you're probably laughing at the though right now, but hear me out.

It's a modern day Romeo and Juliet, except for the joint suicide. It's forbidden... hello, Gryffindor and Slytherin? Also, it's unexpected! 
They're complete opposites, but opposites attract, right?

Also, Draco Malfoy is attractive, and so is Hermione. But everyone needs to look at the good aspects of Draco. JKR never elaborated on his character too much! What if he was mean to Harry, just because he wanted Hermione? Also, when we were kids, didn't the boys make fun of us if they liked us?
How do we know that calling Hermione "mudblood" isn't just a 12 year old boy's way of saying "marry me"?

Exactly, we don't. 
So if we focus on the good parts of Draco, and the fact that this would be a cute and fun romance, the Dramione ship would work.

Haha, that's all for tonight. I think.

- Donisaur

P.S.: Listening to "Malfoy's Mission - Nicholas Hooper" 

2 comments: