Sunday, August 9, 2009

Doggies, Canines, Puppies


Hello againnnn!

I can't believe I'm continuing, afterall, this blog was a lame att

empt to distract myself from the impending SAT homework. Anyways, my thought of the day today is... *drumroll*

DOGSSS.

Alright, so, I've wanted a dog my entire life. I had one when I was really young, I don't really remember him, his name was Leo and he was a Dalmation. Apparently he was really viscious, my mom hated him, he ripped up her jeans.
Anyways, a day before my birthday (or something like that) he went mising! Sana (my sister) and I were devastated, we thought someone had dognapped him. 

To this day, we don't know what happened to poor little Leo.

Then we moved to America, and here, I begged my parents for 6 months straight until one day, out of the blue, my dad called me from Shelbyville (where he was for business) and asked me if I wanted a dog that this lady was selling at a pound. Of course, I jumped at the oppurtunity. This could have been distastrous, he could have been a crazy rabid puppy, but it turned out beautifully.
My dad brought home Daku. Since that means thief in Hindi, I changed it to Juneau (like the capital of Alaska). May 13th, 2007 was the day. He was amazing, he was adorable. He was half daschund, half tibetan spaniel, according to the lady who gave him to my dad. I think he has Chihuaha in him, but I don't know. Anyways, this dog is perfect. He is kind, fun, and expressive. He sits in my lap and licks my face when I'm sad.

Anyways, Juneau is sitting here and I just thought of what a perfect little doggie he is. 

I think that's all for today, sorry this one was a little boring. I might post another later today :)

- Donisaur

P.S.: Listening to "Captains and Cruise Ships - Owl City" 



2 comments: