Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just... Dealing

Hello allll.
I realize I have not blogged in eons upon eons, but that's only because i've been super duper busy.
This is my senior year and I am involved in 4 ap classes and tons of extra currics.

I'm also co-President of our Cultural Society and that's lots of work, but it's rewarding.
I'm in newspaper right now and I don't really have that much to do because I need to conduct a poll before I do anything.
But yes. As you can tell by my not-so-enthusiastic tone and syntax, I'm not in the best of moods.
This week has been pretty bad, just academically and mentally.

I have lots to deal with, and I was on top of things, but now, I just can't organize everything.
I know it doesn't make sense.. but, let me try and summarize.
1) The ACT is in about 10 days, and I'm not that prepared.
2) The SAT is in about a month, and I'm not prepared for that either.
3) College applications are looming, and I'm not ready
4) I'm having personal issues, slander, gossip, bla bla.
5) I'm sick to my stomach worried about my grandpa
6) I'm also worried and paranoid about a certain visit by someone coming up soon.
7) I'm struggling in AP Calculus, I really didn't do well on my test.
8) I'm trying to stay positive but it's difficult.

It's crazy.. I'm not feeling well and I try to be perky and happy but there are so many things going wrong, it's insane.
Well, I think I should go, you probably feel really depressed after reading this.
I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment