Monday, August 10, 2009

Mommy's Birthday and Arrested Development :)


Today was my mommy's birthday :) I was awoken at the ungodly hour at 10 a.m.! But my parents awoke me and told me we are off to Cumberland Falls. I was up for it, and I was really excited when they said I could take Juneau too! So  we drove and listened to my iPod, it was tons of fun. We got to the falls and thye weren't anything spectacular, to be honest. Whatever, we walked around for ages with Juneau and took lots of cheesy family pictures. 
My dad then suggested to go to Cumberland Lake but we were pooped, it was 33 degrees (Celsius) and I was not feeling well. We ended up coming home around 5 and I stayed in and watched T.V.
Then we went out to eat at P.F. Changs. I normally hate that restaurant, it's over priced and the food tastes like crap. Again, I was dissapointed, but I lived through it since we got a free piece of cake. 

Anyways, now I'm home.. relishing the last few hours of my beloved summer vacation.

I'm watching Arrested Development. I'm on episode 3 of the first season, and it's really funny. Portia De Rossi and Michael Cera are in it, they're really funny. The one thing that really bothers me in this show is that Michael Cera is kinda attracted to his cousin. Isn't that disgusting? I mean.. is that normal or what? I"m not sure, I thought it was really weird.
But yes, it's a funny show.

Anyways, today was a good day. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better.

Peace out for now!
- Donisaur

P.S.: Listening to Arrested Development :P 

1 comment:

  1. YO MAMMA!
    There. :P
    Go buy yourself a big tree to eat, Donisaur.

    ReplyDelete